Ease of Inspection, Rope Access
Our rope access techniques allow us to carry out inspections of buildings and structures extremely efficiently and safely.
Due to the minimal equipment involved, it is usually possible to de-rig the access system at the end of a shift, removing the security risks associated with a scaffold.
Examples of recent projects include:
• Safety surveys including the removal of dangerous masonry
• Mast inspection
• Pylon inspection
• Concrete coring
• Sample collection for testing by UKAS accredited laboratories
• Internal inspection of culverts
• Internal / external inspection of storage facilities
• Cliff inspection
• Video inspection
• PPE Inspection & Testing
• Inspection of Church tower or steeple
Tailored Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer tailored inspections to meet your needs.
A typical report will highlight defects and their location. We will also provide photographic evidence if required and results of any testing carried out.